Terms & Conditions
Trust our team of experts to streamline your medical record review
Sign-up a free account to get started
Terms in the following lines will help define the relationship between the user and LezDo TechMed LLC. We give you permission to use our services if you agree to follow these terms, which reflect how LezDo TechMed works. When we speak of “LezDo TechMed,” “we,” “us,” and “our,” we mean LezDo TechMed LLC and its affiliates.
The Customer wishes to obtain access to the Medical Record Review Services, case drive and the affiliate tools from the Company, which the Company agrees to provide as per the terms of this Agreement.
Version 1.1 (updated on 3rdApril-2023)
The LezDo techmed LLC (website) is located at https//www.lezdotechmed.com, which is a copyrighted work belonging to LezDo TechMed LLC solely. Certain features of the website may be subject to additional guidelines, terms, or rules, which will be posted on the site in connection with such features.
All such additional terms, guidelines, and rules are incorporated by reference into these terms with regard to the website.
These terms require the use of arbitration Section 10.2 on an individual basis to resolve disputes and also limit the remedies available to you in the event of a dispute.
1. Access to the Site
1.1 Subject to these Terms:
Company grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, limited license to access the Site solely for your own personal, noncommercial use.
1.2 Certain Restrictions:
The rights approved to you in these Terms are subject to the following restrictions: (a) you shall not sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Site; (b) you shall not change, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Site; (c) you shall not access the Site in order to build a similar or competitive website; and (d) except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means unless otherwise indicated, any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Site shall be subject to these Terms. All copyright and other proprietary notices on the Site must be retained on all copies thereof.
Company reserves the right to change, suspend, or cease the Site with or without notice to you. You approved that Company will not be held liable to you or any third-party for any change, interruption, or termination of the Site or any part.
1.3 No Support or Maintenance:
You agree that Company will have no obligation to provide you with any support in connection with the Site.
Excluding any User Content that you may provide, you are aware that all the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets, in the Site and its content are owned by Company or Company’s suppliers. Note that these Terms and access to the Site do not give you any rights, title or interest in or to any intellectual property rights, except for the limited access rights expressed in Section 2.1. Company and its suppliers reserve all rights not granted in these Terms.
2. Third-Party Links & Ads; Other Users
2.1 Third-Party Links & Ads:
The Site may contain links to third-party websites and services, and/or display advertisements for third-parties. Such Third-Party Links & Ads are not under the control of Company, and Company is not responsible for any Third-Party Links & Ads. Company provides access to these Third-Party Links & Ads only as a convenience to you, and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third-Party Links & Ads. You use all Third-Party Links & Ads at your own risk, and should apply a suitable level of caution and discretion in doing so. When you click on any of the Third-Party Links & Ads, the applicable third party’s terms and policies apply, including the third party’s privacy and data gathering practices.
2.2 Other Users:
Each Site user is solely responsible for any and all of its own User Content. Because we do not control User Content, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any User Content, whether provided by you or by others. You agree that Company will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such interactions. If there is a dispute between you and any Site user, we are under no obligation to become involved.
You hereby release and forever discharge the Company and our officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns from, and hereby waive and relinquish, each and every past, present and future dispute, claim, controversy, demand, right, obligation, liability, action and cause of action of every kind and nature, that has arisen or arises directly or indirectly out of, or that relates directly or indirectly to, the Site. If you are a California resident, you hereby waive California civil code section 1542 in connection with the foregoing, which states: “a general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor.”
2.3 Cookies and Web Beacons:
Like any other website, LezDo techmed uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
The site is provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis, and company and our suppliers expressly disclaim any and all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory, including all warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, quiet enjoyment, accuracy, or non-infringement. We and our suppliers make not guarantee that the site will meet your requirements, will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis, or will be accurate, reliable, free of viruses or other harmful code, complete, legal, or safe. If applicable law requires any warranties with respect to the site, all such warranties are limited in duration to ninety (90) days from the date of first use.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
4. Limitation on Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall company or our suppliers be liable to you or any third-party for any lost profits, lost data, costs of procurement of substitute products, or any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages arising from or relating to these terms or your use of, or incapability to use the site even if company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Access to and use of the site is at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your device or computer system, or loss of data resulting therefrom.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, our liability to you for any damages arising from or related to this agreement, will at all times be limited to a maximum of fifty U.S. dollars (U.S. $50). The existence of more than one claim will not enlarge this limit. You agree that our suppliers will have no liability of any kind arising from or relating to this agreement.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
4.1 Term and Termination:
Subject to this Section, these Terms will remain in full force and effect while you use the Site. We may suspend or terminate your rights to use the Site at any time for any reason at our sole discretion, including for any use of the Site in violation of these Terms. Upon termination of your rights under these Terms, your Account and right to access and use the Site will terminate immediately. You understand that any termination of your Account may involve deletion of your User Content associated with your Account from our live databases. Company will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any termination of your rights under these Terms. Even after your rights under these Terms are terminated, the following provisions of these Terms will remain in effect: Sections 2 through 2.5, Section 3 and Sections 4 through 10.
5. Copyright Policy
Company respects the intellectual property of others and asks that users of our Site do the same. In connection with our Site, we have adopted and implemented a policy respecting copyright law that provides for the removal of any infringing materials and for the termination of users of our online Site who are repeated infringers of intellectual property rights, including copyrights. If you believe that one of our users is, through the use of our Site, unlawfully infringing the copyright(s) in a work, and wish to have the allegedly infringing material removed, the following information in the form of a written notification (pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)) must be provided to our designated Copyright Agent:
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim to have been infringed;
- identification of the material on our services that you claim is infringing and that you request us to remove;
- sufficient information to permit us to locate such material;
- your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the objectionable material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or under the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are either the owner of the copyright that has allegedly been infringed or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please note that, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), any misrepresentation of material fact in a written notification automatically subjects the complaining party to liability for any damages, costs and attorney’s fees incurred by us in connection with the written notification and allegation of copyright infringement.
These Terms are subject to occasional revision, and if we make any substantial changes, we may notify you by sending you an e-mail to the last e-mail address you provided to us and/or by prominently posting notice of the changes on our Site. You are responsible for providing us with your most current e-mail address. In the event that the last e-mail address that you have provided us is not valid our dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice. Any changes to these Terms will be effective upon the earliest of thirty (30) calendar days following our dispatch of an e-mail notice to you or thirty (30) calendar days following our posting of notice of the changes on our Site. These changes will be effective immediately for new users of our Site. Continued use of our Site following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
Dispute Resolution. Please read this Arbitration Agreement carefully. It is part of your contract with Company and affects your rights. It contains procedures for MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION AND A CLASS ACTION WAIVER.
6.1 Applicability of Arbitration Agreement:
All claims and disputes in connection with the Terms or the use of any product or service provided by the Company that cannot be resolved informally or in small claims court shall be resolved by binding arbitration on an individual basis under the terms of this Arbitration Agreement. Unless otherwise agreed to, all arbitration proceedings shall be held in English. This Arbitration Agreement applies to you and the Company, and to any subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, predecessors in interest, successors, and assigns, as well as all authorized or unauthorized users or beneficiaries of services or goods provided under the Terms.
6.2 Notice Requirement and Informal Dispute Resolution:
Before either party may seek arbitration, the party must first send to the other party a written Notice of Dispute describing the nature and basis of the claim or dispute, and the requested relief. A Notice to the Company should be sent to: Deerfield Corporate Center One, 13010 Morris Rd, Suite 650, Alpharetta, GA 30004. After the Notice is received, you and the Company may attempt to resolve the claim or dispute informally. If you and the Company do not resolve the claim or dispute within thirty (30) days after the Notice is received, either party may begin an arbitration proceeding. The amount of any settlement offer made by any party may not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator has determined the amount of the award to which either party is entitled.
6.3 Arbitration Rules:
Arbitration shall be initiated through the American Arbitration Association, an established alternative dispute resolution provider that offers arbitration as set forth in this section. If AAA is not available to arbitrate, the parties shall agree to select an alternative ADR Provider. The rules of the ADR Provider shall govern all aspects of the arbitration except to the extent such rules are in conflict with the Terms. The AAA Consumer Arbitration Rules governing the arbitration are available online at adr.org or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single, neutral arbitrator. Any claims or disputes where the total amount of the award sought is less than Ten Thousand U.S. Dollars (US $10,000.00) may be resolved through binding non-appearance-based arbitration, at the option of the party seeking relief. For claims or disputes where the total amount of the award sought is Ten Thousand U.S. Dollars (US $10,000.00) or more, the right to a hearing will be determined by the Arbitration Rules. Any hearing will be held in a location within 100 miles of your residence, unless you reside outside of the United States, and unless the parties agree otherwise. If you reside outside of the U.S., the arbitrator shall give the parties reasonable notice of the date, time and place of any oral hearings. Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. If the arbitrator grants you an award that is greater than the last settlement offer that the Company made to you prior to the initiation of arbitration, the Company will pay you the greater of the award or $2,500.00. Each party shall bear its own costs and disbursements arising out of the arbitration and shall pay an equal share of the fees and costs of the ADR Provider.
6.4 Additional Rules for Non-Appearance Based Arbitration:
If non-appearance-based arbitration is elected, the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online and/or based solely on written submissions; the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration. The arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise agreed by the parties.
6.5 Time Limits:
If you or the Company pursues arbitration, the arbitration action must be initiated and/or demanded within the statute of limitations and within any deadline imposed under the AAA Rules for the pertinent claim.
6.6 Authority of Arbitrator:
If arbitration is initiated, the arbitrator will decide the rights and liabilities of you and the Company, and the dispute will not be consolidated with any other matters or joined with any other cases or parties. The arbitrator shall have the authority to grant motions dispositive of all or part of any claim. The arbitrator shall have the authority to award monetary damages, and to grant any non-monetary remedy or relief available to an individual under applicable law, the AAA Rules, and the Terms. The arbitrator shall issue a written award and statement of decision describing the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based. The arbitrator has the same authority to award relief on an individual basis that a judge in a court of law would have. The award of the arbitrator is final and binding upon you and the Company.
6.7 Waiver of Jury Trial:
THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL AND STATUTORY RIGHTS TO GO TO COURT AND HAVE A TRIAL IN FRONT OF A JUDGE OR A JURY, instead electing that all claims and disputes shall be resolved by arbitration under this Arbitration Agreement. Arbitration procedures are typically more limited, more efficient and less expensive than rules applicable in a court and are subject to very limited review by a court. In the event any litigation should arise between you and the Company in any state or federal court in a suit to vacate or enforce an arbitration award or otherwise, YOU AND THE COMPANY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO A JURY TRIAL, instead electing that the dispute be resolved by a judge.
6.8 Waiver of Class or Consolidated Actions:
All claims and disputes within the scope of this arbitration agreement must be arbitrated or litigated on an individual basis and not on a class basis, and claims of more than one customer or user cannot be arbitrated or litigated jointly or consolidated with those of any other customer or user.
All aspects of the arbitration proceeding shall be strictly confidential. The parties agree to maintain confidentiality unless otherwise required by law. This paragraph shall not prevent a party from submitting to a court of law any information necessary to enforce this Agreement, to enforce an arbitration award, or to seek injunctive or equitable relief.
If any part or parts of this Arbitration Agreement are found under the law to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then such specific part or parts shall be of no force and effect and shall be severed and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
6.11 Right to Waive.
Any or all of the rights and limitations set forth in this Arbitration Agreement may be waived by the party against whom the claim is asserted. Such waiver shall not waive or affect any other portion of this Arbitration Agreement.
6.12 Survival of Agreement:
This Arbitration Agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with Company.
6.13 Small Claims Court:
Nonetheless the foregoing, either you or the Company may bring an individual action in small claims court.
6.14 Emergency Equitable Relief:
Anyhow the foregoing, either party may seek emergency equitable relief before a state or federal court in order to maintain the status quo pending arbitration. A request for interim measures shall not be deemed a waiver of any other rights or obligations under this Arbitration Agreement.
6.15 Claims Not Subject to Arbitration:
Notwithstanding the foregoing, claims of defamation, violation of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, and infringement or misappropriation of the other party’s patent, copyright, trademark or trade secrets shall not be subject to this Arbitration Agreement.
In any circumstances where the foregoing Arbitration Agreement permits the parties to litigate in court, the parties hereby agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Netherlands County, California, for such purposes.
The Site may be subject to U.S. export control laws and may be subject to export or import regulations in other countries. You agree not to export, re-export, or transfer, directly or indirectly, any U.S. technical data acquired from Company, or any products utilizing such data, in violation of the United States export laws or regulations.
Company is located at the address in Section 10.8. If you are a California resident, you may report complaints to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Product of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by contacting them in writing at 400 R Street, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.
6.16 Electronic Communications:
The communications between you and Company use electronic means, whether you use the Site or send us emails, or whether Company posts notices on the Site or communicates with you via email. For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from Company in an electronic form; and (b) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that Company provides to you electronically satisfy any legal obligation that such communications would satisfy if it were be in a hard copy writing.
II. Terms of Service
By accessing our website i.e., us.lezdotechmed.com and the case drive associated with it, you are agreeing to be bound by the website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
LezDo TechMed LLC agrees to provide medical record review to the client along with a web application i.e., Case Drive to manage all the cases in the single platform.
- Onboarded customers can seek the medical record review via Case drive. The process flow will be very easy for the entire process from the case upload to the delivery even with the support along with invoice and billing.
- Case Drive Manual: Case drive is a case management tool designed by LezDo TechMed LLC and they are the sole owner of the property. However, to manage all your cases in the single tool, we have provided freely to the recognized users. This is for the purpose of internal usage alone not for any other commercial purposes.
The case drive will demand your personal information: First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone number, and other associated information to do the sign up. Soon after the onboarding, the user needs to upload cases for which, you need to sign the BAA, MSA, and SOW to have a seamless collaboration.
If you have any clarification, kindly refer the agreement copy in the CaseDrive.
- Subscription Audits: Each subscription service and other related professional services shall provide the specification of the services, the platforms used, user limitations, the subscription term, and terms and conditions.
- Changes to Case Drive: The Company may, in its sole discretion, make any changes to any Platform that it deems necessary or useful to.
8. Platform Access and Authorized User
8.1 Administrative Users:
During the configuration and set-up process for the Platform, the Customer will identify an administrative user name and password for the Customer’s account with LezDo TechMed LLC. The Company shall reserve the right to refuse registration of or cancel user names and passwords or delete accounts as it deems inappropriate.
- Authorized Users: Customers may allow unlimited number of employees and/or independent contractors as is indicated on Sign up Form to use the applicable Platform on behalf of Customer as “Customer Users.” Authorized User subscriptions are for designated Authorized Users and cannot be shared or used by more than one Authorized User, but may be reassigned to new Authorized Users.
- Condition to Use Case Drive by the Authorized User
- Customer Users shall agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, or a subset thereof.
- The Customer shall immediately notify the Company of any violation of the terms of any of the foregoing by any Authorized User upon becoming aware of such violation.
- Account Responsibility:
- The Customer shall immediately notify the Company of any violation of the terms of any of the foregoing by any Authorized User upon becoming aware of such violation.
- Securing the Company account, passwords (including but not limited to administrative and user passwords), and files.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any loss of information due to any irresponsible act such as loss of the password by the user
- The Company shall reserve the right to all title interest.
- The Company shall own and retain all rights, title, and interest in: Any kind of services software, applications, inventions, or other technology developed in connection with the Services; All intellectual property and proprietary rights in and related to any of the foregoing subscription services (collectively, “Services IP”).
- To the extent Customer acquires any right, title, or interest in any Services IP, Customer hereby assigns all of its right, title, and interest in such Services IP to the Company.
- Customer Data and Vendor Information license: Customer hereby grants the Company a non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable, worldwide, and royalty-free license to use and otherwise exploit (i) Customer Data to provide the Services to Customer hereunder and as necessary or useful to monitor and improve a Platform, Software and Services, both during and after the Term, and (ii) Vendor Information for any lawful purpose. (To avoid any doubt, the LezDo TechMed shall use, reproduce and disclose Platform, Software and Services-related information, data, and material that is anonymized, de-identified, or otherwise rendered not reasonably associated or linked to Customer, all of which information, data, and material, will be owned by LezDo TechMed.) It is Customer’s sole responsibility to back-up Customer Data during the Term, and Customer acknowledges that it will not have access to Customer Data through LezDo TechMed or any Platform following the expiration or termination of this Agreement.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the samples (information or software) on LezDo TechMed’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on LezDo TechMed’s s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by LezDo TechMed at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Intellectual Property: The Company shall retain all the subscription services, including all documentation, modifications, improvements, upgrades, derivative works, and all other Intellectual Property rights in connection with the Service, including the Company’s name, logos and trademarks reproduced through the Service.
- Disclaimer: The materials on LezDo TechMed’s website are provided “as is”. LezDo TechMed LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, LezDo TechMed does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
11. Payment Terms
- The Customer shall pay the Company the then-applicable fees described in the Sign up Form or Statement of Work, as applicable, in accordance with the terms set forth therein.
- The Company may choose to bill through an invoice, in which case, full payment for invoices issued in any given month must be received by the Company 35 days after the mailing date of the invoice (unless otherwise specified on the applicable Order Form).
- Unpaid amounts are subject to a finance charge each month on any outstanding balance.
- The Company further reserves the right to suspend Services in the event of payment delinquency.
- Customer may terminate this agreement for any reason on 30 days’ notice to the Company.
- Each party may terminate this agreement with immediate effect by delivering notice of the termination to the other party, if: (i)The other party has made any inaccuracy in, or otherwise materially breaches, any of its obligations, covenants, or representations, and; (ii)The failure, inaccuracy, or breach continues for a period of 15 days after the injured party delivers notice to the breaching party reasonably detailing the breach.
- The Company may terminate this agreement with immediate effect by delivering notice of the termination to the Customer if the Customer fails to pay the invoice amount on time 2 times over any term.
- Upon termination of this Agreement, the Company shall cease reproducing, advertising, marketing, and distributing any material or information pertaining to the Customer immediately.
14. Data Liability
The materials appearing on LezDo TechMed’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. LezDo TechMed does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. The company may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
15. External Website
LezDo TechMed has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by LezDo TechMed. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
16. Revision of Terms
The Parties each agree to indemnify and hold harmless the other Party, its respective affiliates, employees, and permitted successors and assigns against any losses, claims, damages, penalties, liabilities, punitive damages, expenses, reasonable legal fees of whatsoever kind or amount, which result from the negligence of or breach of this Agreement by the indemnifying party, its respective affiliate or successors and any assign that occurs in connection with this Agreement. This section remains in full force and effect even after the termination of the Agreement.
In no event shall either Party: (i) have any liability to the other for any lost profits or revenues or any indirect, incidental, consequential, cover, special, exemplary, or punitive damages, howsoever caused, whether, in contract, tort, or under any other conditions of liability. (ii) The foregoing limitations and disclaimers shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
In the event of any dispute arising in and out of this Agreement between the Parties, it shall be resolved by Arbitration. The Arbitrators’ decision shall be final and will be binding on both the Parties.
Neither party may assign this Agreement or the rights and obligations thereunder to any third party without the prior express written approval of the other Party which shall not be unreasonably withheld.
Any notice required to be given to the Customer shall be delivered by certified mail, personal delivery, or overnight delivery paid for by the Company.
20.3 Force Majeure:
Neither party shall be liable for any failure in performance of the obligation under this Agreement due to cause beyond that party’s reasonable control (including and not limited to any pandemic, fire, strike, act or order of public authority, and other acts of God) during the pendency of such event.
No modification can be made after having the BAA, SOW, MAS agreement signed, unless in writing.
If any term, clause, or provision hereof is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, all other terms will remain in full force and effect until the Agreement termination.
20.6 Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Georgia. If the disputes under this Agreement cannot be resolved by Arbitration, they shall be resolved by litigation in the courts of the Georgia including the federal courts therein, and the Parties all consent to the jurisdiction of such courts, agree to accept service of process by mail and hereby waive any jurisdictional or venue defenses otherwise available to it.
20.7 Legal and Binding Agreement:
This Agreement is legal and binding between the Parties as stated above. This Agreement may be entered into and is legal and binding in the Georgia. The Parties each represent that they have the authority to enter into this Agreement.
20.8 Entire Agreement:
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the Parties, and revokes and supersedes all prior contracts between the Parties and is intended as a final expression of their Agreement. It shall not be modified or amended except in writing signed by the Parties hereto and specifically referring to this Agreement. This Agreement shall take precedence over any other documents which may conflict with this Agreement.
20.8 Entire Terms:
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Website. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. The word “including” means “including without limitation”. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of these Terms will be unimpaired and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law. Your relationship to Company is that of an independent contractor, and neither party is an agent or partner of the other. These Terms, and your rights and obligations herein, may not be assigned, subcontracted, delegated, or otherwise transferred by you without Company’s prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, subcontract, delegation, or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be null and void. Company may freely assign these Terms. The terms and conditions set forth in these Terms shall be binding upon assignees.
- LezDo TechMed will clearly state the reason for collecting personal information before or at the time of the collection.
- Personal information will be retained for the necessary period of time to fulfill the particular purpose for which it is gathered.
- The user’s information is collected via lawful, fair method and as and when the individual gives consent.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We implemented security measures such as HIPAA, ISO, and Hi-tech to protect the users’ privacy.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
22. Copyright/Trademark Information
Copyright ©. All rights reserved. All trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Site are our property or the property of other third-parties. The case management tools: Case Drive, Treatment Timeline (Medline) and the upcoming products are used only with the proper trademarks of LezDo TechMed LLC. It cannot be sold to third party neither, can you own it. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent. In case, you fail to comply with the said conditions, directive of enforcement on intellectual property rights 2004/48/EC: Art-9, 11, 13, 14, and 17 and the other applicable laws will come to play. Penalties for the infringement on intellectual property is a grave crime, which will be treated as per the state’s law.
23. Contact Information
Mail: [email protected]
Phone: +1-404, 382, 5426
Address: LezDo TechMed LLC,
Deerfield Corporate Center One,
13010 Morris Road, Suite#650,
Alpharetta, Georgia, 30004 USA