WordPress Full-stack Developer
We are a US based company, looking to hire a skilled WordPress Developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- e-Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Developing WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
Skills and Required Qualification
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.